Emporio Rulli is seeking the next J-1 12- Month Pastry Chef Trainee to work at the main production kitchen in Larkspur, California – 11 miles north of San Francisco. Trainee must have a minimum 2 Years (Italian) Retail Pastry experience and will work with Pastry Chef & Owner Gary Rulli and the Staff Pastry Chef on daily production of the Italian artisan products for stores, customer orders and new creations. Work schedule is full-time, 5 daysweek including weekends and US Major Holidays (closed Thanksgiving and Christmas).
They use and pay for Cultural Vistas organization to process J-1 application (over $2500, includes emergency medical coverage).
Must meet 12-Month/J-1 Trainee (Visa) requirements:
• Either 4-year degree OR a professional certificate (for example from ALMA) PLUS at least 12 months of prior related experience outside USA
5 years full-time or related work outside USA
• Verify English skills
– Proof of English ability is required. The following items can be accepted for proof of English ability:
– A Certificate from an English Language Testing Institution
– Exam (i.e. TOEFL or TOEIC score over 600)
– School verification (i.e. a copy of your transcript that shows you have successfully completed an English courses or a signed document provided by your University)
– Please note all documents must be issued within the past three years.
If it’s cannot provide any of the above documentation, a phone interview will be scheduled with a member of the Cultural Vistas staff.
If interested, please send resume (CV) in English (with month and year of each employment listing) and a cover introducing letter as well as any documents that fulfill requirements above. They send more information and/or contact you to discuss the opportunity further.
Please note that estimated time to process a completed J-1 application is approximately 8 weeks, including going to nearest Consulate to complete Visa application & interview.
For info, email@example.com